[OSGeo Africa] Anyone interested in...

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu Jun 15 08:59:34 EDT 2006

jfenske at hsrc.ac.za wrote:
> Hi Jody,
>
> I'm very new to this list, and new to openGIS. What requirements does
> one need to do such a course, but more importantly to get into openGIS?
Well training session is focused on developers, covering a range of Java
GIS technologies: uDig, GeoServer and GeoTools.
I see Markus has a slightly better announcement then mine - I was trying
to confirm that their was interest enough to run a course.

If you just want help setting up the documentation for this stuff is
very good, or beer and laptops can be arranged some afternoon.
Jody