[OSGeo Africa] Importing Data into Postgresql

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Dec 16 03:34:36 EST 2008

Hi Sarel

Let us know when you have something out. Would be great to know some
details too - what language / platform are you targeting? One of the
QGIS developers, Martin Dobias, has written a Postgis Manager plugin for
QGIS which gives a lot of neat functions for working with PostGIS from
within QGIS:

http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/plugins-sandbox.xml

If you are working in python, it might be nice to consider collaborating
with him.

Regards

Tim