[OSGeo Africa] GIS teacher / student workbook development

Intengu Technologies sindile.bidla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:29:19 EDT 2008

Dear Andiswa

We are looking for proposals from which we will make selections for
presentations and then award the work to the best candidate.  I hope this
clears the confusion.

Regards,

Sindile Bidla
Deputy Director: Spatial Information Services
Chief Directorate: Spatial Planning & Information
Tel: 0437220536
Cell: 0823024393
Fax: 0437220551
email: sxjbidla at dla.gov.za