[OSGeo Africa] RE: QGIS course tomorrow

Nucleotic nucleotic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:41:56 EDT 2009

Hi Gavin,

On this note, is there any chance you guys can post the GRASS project data
from Saturdays workshop on the wiki somewhere. I would like to use it for
playing around with the GRASS features in QGIS (which I was impressed with
on Saturday).

Thanks,

Dewald Troskie
GeoSpatial Developer
0730380743
dewald.troskie at gmail.com

2009/6/29 William Walter Kinghorn <williamk at dut.ac.za>

> Hi Gavin,
>
> Unfortunatly, I could not go
>
> Is there any chance that I can get any training material, please tell me if
> I need to pay for it
>
> William

<-- i ain't gonna put a signature here, nobody really
reads this shit anyway -->