[OSGeo Africa] Web Hosting

Sarel Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:33:19 EDT 2011

Gavin,
Thanks for the input. Yes I will provide feedback soon. I have a couple of
days to list and document so whats this space.

Tim.
As last resort I think it will be possible to "port" from Windows developed
stack to Linux OS. All it requires is the actual code to be ported to an
already setup mapserver stack (same versions) on a linux system hopefully
with same build libraries.

Would a Linux OS be setup with the required stack? if yes then it means we
just move code from Windows to Linux.

Would this be possible as an alternative scenario?

Sarel Coetzer | GIS Developer

Malaria Research Programme