[OSGeo Africa] error

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:38:32 PDT 2012

Hi

Create a php file in your htdocs with the following code:
<?php

echo phpinfo( );

?>

Then run the page,  if the page is running the php is started.

EnterpriseDB?  Are you talking about postgresql?
If you have installed postgres then dont worry about starting if, it
installs with an native automated server start script.

I have made a lot of assumptions here based on the lack of information you
provided.

Sarel