[OSGeo Africa] RE: ACCESS TO THE DATA FROM EXTERNAL DATA BASE

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:40:42 EDT 2012

Humbulani

As Tim, Graeme and others have pointed out, you should be approaching
your service provider as per your support / maintenance contract. This
list is for discussion of FOSS GIS issues, including integration of FOSS
with proprietary software. However, yours it seems is purely a
proprietary setup. And it also seems to be mainly a sys admin issue,
nothing to do with GIS.

Also, your problem is too specific to be of general interest or
assistance to list members. If you don't have the in-house expertise for
this, there are consultants out there (incl on this list) who could
assist professionally.

Gavin