[OSGeo Africa] Shapefiles of TVBC states... Thank you, Ive got it

Aslam Parker APARKER at ruraldevelopment.gov.za
Wed Oct 10 23:22:44 PDT 2012

Dear colleauges

Thank you all, I now have 8 copies of the TVBC areas :), all slightly different. Once I get to the most authoritative source, I will notify you and ensure I point out the correct "custodian" to all.

This proves the power of the discussion forum.. Love it!!

>>> "Basson, FC" <FCBasson at elsenburg.com> 10/10/2012 2:23 PM >>>
Hi

I found this homeland shapefile as part of the old AGIS data.  Hope it helps.

Regards

F.C. Basson
GISc Technologist
Programme: Research, Technology and Development Services
Western Cape Department of Agriculture
Western Cape Government
Private Bag X1
ELSENBURG
7607

3rd Floor, Main Building, Muldersvlei Road, Elsenburg
Telephone: (021) 808 5416
Fax: (021) 808 5380
E-mail: fcbasson at elsenburg.com
Departemental Website: www.elsenburg.com