[OSGeo Africa] Report to Parliament on State Land Audit

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Thu Apr 18 02:59:37 PDT 2013

    No offence to Aslam and his team
    I had a quick look and there seem to be more questions than answers

    IF  I am understnding correctly ?

    "Unknown"   -- huge ammount

    "Private Person"   I assume that this refers to NON State owned land
    although this does not seem to have been made explicit enough ? ( and
    perhaps this should rather indicate "actually owned"  by some or other
    financial institution ? )

    OK

    Where is the lengthy really real detailed report ?

    The one where the Khoi and San indicate the portions that they are
    claiming

     :--)))

    CM