[OSGeo Africa] South African Journal of Surveying and Mapping

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Mon Apr 22 04:17:35 PDT 2013

    List participants ,

    Does anyone know where copies of this now defunct journal can be found ?
    ( the original goes back to 1923 apparently )

    Google does not know !

    I assume there are no digital copies but does any library / institution
    have paper copies ?

    I am happy to scan them  IF  I can find something  -- to scan.

    The little I am able to discover seem to indicate that issues of this
    journal had quite a bit of interesting information.

    Any suggestions welcomed

    CM