[OSGeo Africa] Landsat Data

am adeola amadeola at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 21:41:28 PST 2014

You can use glcf. Global land cover facility. An archieve hosted by the university of Maryland.

Adeola Abiodun M (PhD Student)
Room 2-8
Department of Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
University of Pretoria, South Africa
....keep your heart will all diligence, for out of it are issues of life.