[OSGeo Africa] Fwd: [Ica-osgeo-labs] Invitation to Open Street Map Webinar

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:54:54 PDT 2014

The ICA-OSGeo Lab Network and MundoGEO are now pleased to inform the
sixth webinar of the *"Open Geospatial Science & Applications" webinar
series* on April 28th. The webinar will be open and free to all on first
come register basis. This webinar will be presented by Lluís Vicens
(University of Girona, Spain)  on OpenStreetMap (OSM), a collaborative
project to create a free editable map of the world.

Webinars are an excellent way to share the excellent research done by
our colleagues in our labs worldwide and build research collaborations.

To register go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/307450018

We are also happy to share the recordings of the last two webinars

NASA World Wind and Europa challenge webinar

http://vimeo.com/mundogeo/nasa-world-wind

Australian Urban Research webinar

http://vimeo.com/mundogeo/aurin

All recordings will also be made available at
http://mundogeo.com/webinar/opengeoscienceandapplications/  and
http://www.geoforall.org/   for the benefit of the wider community.

Best wishes,

Suchith