[OSGeo Africa] QGIS2.4.0 issues

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:29:19 PDT 2014

Hi

I'm currently doing a work-around using the GRASS functions as those
function (remove slivers) are primary build in.

Multi to Single and Check Geometry perhaps stood still cause of the amount
of records BUT I couldn't get Eliminate Sliver to work, as it did not
pickup the select layer.

BTW, MapFish is not on the OSGEO LIVE LUBUNTU stack (14.04), any reason for
this ?

Regards

Sarel Coetzer