[OSGeo Africa] Gauteng Suburbs Layer

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Tue Oct 28 02:12:47 PDT 2014

Gauteng has a GIS section on their website - you might be able to find
it there.

Don't have the URL at hand at the moment (sorry),
Zol

On 2014/10/28 11:03, Chlodwik Rossouw wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone perhaps advise me on where I can get hold of the suburbs
> (polygon) layer for Gauteng?
>
> I know this dataset is sold by various commercial companies, but I
> wonder if I can get hold of this data for free or at a minimal admin cost?
>
> Has someone perhaps combined the suburbs data from the various
> municipalities based in Gauteng into one layer?
>
> Many thanks
> Chlodwik

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za