[OSGeo Africa] KZN Schools Shape File

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Tue Dec 8 01:47:27 PST 2015

Hi Garren,

I have the previous editions of the Department of Education "masterlist"
school data (including lat/lon) here in csv format:
https://github.com/gjngeldenhuis/osm-za-schools/tree/master/data
If you are on linux, it is also possible to convert the data to gml.
Instructions: install gdal, clone repo, switch to data folder and run make.

Kind regards,
Grant