[OSGeo Africa] KZN Schools Shape File

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Tue Dec 8 05:18:35 PST 2015

Hi Garren,

Have you seen this website?: http://schoolmaps.co.za/

I was involved in verifying the locations of the KZN schools used by
this site. Officials from the various education districts in KZN came to
our offices in Durban and verified the locations of schools in their
district using aerial photographs. It was found that many of the
coordinates on the DBE masterlist are inaccurate and these were corrected.

Regards, Frank.