[OSGeo Africa] Farm boundaries and cattle density shapefiles for South Africa

S Coetzer geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:21:58 PST 2015

Hi Lizanne

Farm boundaries ? It forms part of the SA Cadastre. I would give SG a try.

http://csg.dla.gov.za/

Filtering through the data to get Farm Boundary might not be easy if its
your first time using SG data.

I'll suggest, get the data, go through the attributes and take it from
there.

I know Mike Caister is on this forum. He is a "fundi" in the Cadastral
world.

Good luck

Regards
Sarel Coetzer