[OSGeo Africa] GIS courses through CE at UP in 2015

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Wed Feb 18 08:05:23 PST 2015

    IF
    People just read the mail from Serena properly then there would be NO
    confusion !

    For more information, visit
    http://www.up.ac.za/cgis
    , click ‘Professional development'

    I had a look there ( UP website ) today and all the courses are set out
    with ALL the relevant information.

    I am toying with the idea of the PostGIS course.

    Anyone know of nice affordable accomodation near UP ?

    CM