[OSGeo Africa] GISc Experiential Learning

Ndyebo Mnyanda ndyebo.siya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:14:29 PDT 2015

Good Day

Hope this message finds you well. I'm a recent graduate with an Honours
degree in geoinformatics and remote sensing and would like to know if there
exists any openings for such an individual within your organisation.

I am registered with PLATO as an Professional GISc Practitioner-In-Training
and am looking for a place and opportunity where I can get work experience
completing the required Work-in-Learning (WIL) training under the
supervision of a registered Professional GISc Practitioner as required by
PLATO.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Siya