[OSGeo Africa] LANDSAT 8 of 2013

Flora Makgale makgalef at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 05:13:08 PDT 2015

Good day

You can enquire at South African National Space Agency (SANSA). I know that the data is free for Researchers/Scholars and Public use, but you must find out for business use.
Ask for customer service department: Previously worked with Natasha when ordering imagery. You may find someone else.
Their Contact is:
Natasha Nieckau at 012 334 5000
e-mail at nnieckau at sansa.org.za.

Regards,