[OSGeo Africa] Shapefiles

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Mon Mar 16 03:35:48 PDT 2015

Hi Martin,

The villages are reasonably available via DWAF or StatsSA but to
answer those questions you will need to define them in a more
professional manner.  I would suggest doing that in consultation with
client to derive indices and then doing the fieldwork.

Best wishes,
Chris Berens
www.mapland.co.za
+27 (0)82 567 9322