[OSGeo Africa] Reference maps of Zambia

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Tue May 12 02:43:13 PDT 2015

I can't vouch for their accuracy but I use two data sets for much of my work and they suffice if you don't zoom in too far (down to district level).

1. Open Street Map which you can download at WeoGeo for free;

2. And GADM (download from GADM.org for free) at the University of California, Davis, which gives most of the worlds admin boundaries by country. Version 2 is a big improve on version 1.

None of these sources areas good as the official government releases, of course.

Best regards,
Charles

Sent from my iPhone