[OSGeo Africa] SQL Courses

Cameron Muller mullerc24 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:07:50 PDT 2015

Thanks very much for the help Charles, I have had a look at PostgreSQL and
it definitely seems the better option for application within GIS.

I understand this is free package, but is there any means of gaining
recognised certification such as exams or workshops as with the MCSA SQL
Server exams?

Cameron Muller
Honours in Science: Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of KwaZulu-Natal - Pietermaritzburg
GISc Technician (GT 1770)
072 686 9200