[OSGeo Africa] Help with Shapefile alignments please

Elizmay Vos elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za
Fri May 15 01:16:44 PDT 2015

It looks like the second one's extent numbers is in Decimal Degrees and the first one is in Meters.

Regards

Elizmay Vos
GIS Officer and Database Manager

[Aquila_Logo_Letterhead (2).png]
Aquila Steel (S Africa) (Proprietary) Limited
Stand 585, Opwag, Groblershoop, Northern Cape, South Africa
Telephone: (27) 54 833 0027
Mobile: (27) 82 2230 084
E: elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za<mailto:elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za>
Web: www.aquilaresources.com.au<http://www.aquilaresources.co.au/>

This email (including attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that you must not read, disseminate or copy it, or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email.  Please then delete both emails and do not disclose their contents to any person.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error.  The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Aquila Resources Limited or any member of the Aquila group of companies.