[OSGeo Africa] Getting ancient SG diagrams into GIS

Elizmay Vos elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za
Wed Nov 18 02:31:57 PST 2015

Hi
Send it and I will see if I can help.

Regards

Elizmay Vos
GIS Officer and Database Manager

[Aquila_Logo_Letterhead (2).png]
Aquila Steel (S Africa) (Proprietary) Limited
Stand 585, Opwag, Groblershoop, Northern Cape, South Africa
Telephone: (27) 54 833 0027
Mobile: (27) 82 2230 084
E: elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za<mailto:elizmay at aquilaresources.co.za>
Web: www.aquilaresources.com.au<http://www.aquilaresources.co.au/>

This email (including attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that you must not read, disseminate or copy it, or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email.  Please then delete both emails and do not disclose their contents to any person.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error.  The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Aquila Resources Limited or any member of the Aquila group of companies.