[OSGeo Africa] Getting ancient SG diagrams into GIS

Athenkosi Ntshate ntshatea at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:08:13 PST 2015

I would like to assist as well please send them to ntshatea at gmail.com will
look at t first thing tomorrow morning. And please colleagues I am a GIS
Technician intern at Department of Human Settlements, I just wrote my Plato
exam on the 9th and have a valid drivers license. I majored with Geology
and GIS with Remote Sensing. I have Passed ArcBasic and have an
understanding of Quantum,TnTMips,Erdas Imagine and ArcMap 9 and 10. I have
an expirience of 1 year 8 months and looking for GIS opportunities my
contract is ending next March so would like your assistance when you see
openings to please forward me also at ntshatea at gmail.com.

Regards

A Ntshate
Cell 0837830561