[OSGeo Africa] Getting ancient SG diagrams into GIS

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:03:23 PST 2015

Thank you to everyone who everyone who replied with suggestion ans
offers to help.

André Erasmus reconstructed the coordinates for me from the boundaries
of the current farm 270/1 and the 1998 consolidation diagram. He had
to convert more than one local coordinate system to one of the current
coordinate systems.

This list is a wonderful resource.

Thanks agian
Hanlie