[OSGeo Africa] Formats for sharing map data with Google Earth

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Fri Sep 11 01:54:49 PDT 2015

Just a quick question on map formats — will Google Earth accept geoJSON or GML map data? Also, does ArcGIS accept these formats as well? I ask this as I don’t have these two packages installed but have a piece of work where I will have to share my output with people who don’t necessarily use these wonderful open standards (I am especially partial to geoJSON).

Thanks a lot, QGIS/PostGIS still rocking my world!

Charles Rethman