[OSGeo Africa] Usage of Open Source Software in South Africa

Nic Klopper nic at 1map.co.za
Sat Apr 2 23:52:18 PDT 2016

Hi Matlala
The only fully comprehensive online GIS hosting more than 9 million
landparcels fron SG and national aerial photo coverage from NGI run
entirely on open source. In addition its the only online GIS with full
attribute and spatial editing functionality. Yoa can even create and upload
your own layers and export spatial info.
We also have a module from property valuation, asset audit, age analysis
and revenue enhancement.
This application is used by numerous local authorities with sipport growing.
Log onto www.1map.co.za, sign up and start using.
Go to www.1map.co.za/support and watch the online video clips for quick
intro.
PS Also has an Android version.