[OSGeo Africa] Python Developer for Web & Mobile mapping platform

Nic Klopper nic at 1map.co.za
Sat Apr 23 13:48:38 PDT 2016

Hi Zukhanye

Speak to me.  We're also in the online mapping game and in particular
focusing on providing spatial data through our API.

We have also commissioned the development of a native Android map
application.

Perhaps we can pool resouces and if not, I can introduce you to the Android
developer we use.  He does predominantly GIS related mobile development.

We work in Javescript, PHP, Geoserver, Open Layers and Postgis.

Regards

Nic

 .
[image: 1map cloud logo] Nic Klopper