[OSGeo Africa] Recent main place or sub-place spatial data for SA

Helene Verhoef verhoefh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:29:47 PDT 2016

Hi,
The MP and SP layers were updated and released with 2011 census data in
2013.
It will be updated again later this year to adjust to the new municipal
boundaries.
The 2011 census data will also be aligned to the new boundaries (SuperCross
product).
There is also a small area layer (almost EA level) as an output product ie
spatial and census data.
Please contact me to arrange for download of spatial files.
For the SuperCross products please contact info at statssa.gov.za
Kind regards
Helene Verhoef