[OSGeo Africa] Conduct

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Mon Aug 15 06:10:55 PDT 2016

Well said Kevin, I'm sure it was a slip of the medium but it also bothered
me.  Email tone is always so subjective.  Am looking forward to the QGIS
South Africa forum where I can confidently let on just how little I know
about some areas of this wide subject we call GISc.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Berens, GISc
www.mapland.co.za