[OSGeo Africa] Batch conversion from shp to kml

Nditsheni Matsheketsheke ndicheni at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:33:12 PDT 2016

in qgis

go to selection and choose how you want to select them

[image: Inline image 2]

after selecting all points, go to layer, right click, save as, a new dialog
box will pop up named  save vector layer as

[image: Inline image 4]

change format from ESRI Shapefile to KML
then still in the same dialig box change encoding to save only selected
features

[image: Inline image 5]

then browse and save it in workspace
ok.