[OSGeo Africa] Durban and Zimbabwe Data

Khalid Mather khalidmather at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:45:22 PDT 2016

Greetings and Salutations geographical comrades .

I require two forms of assistance which im hoping you can help me with .

1.My peer who is doing his PHd requires data for Victoria Falls in
Zimbabwe, he requires if possibles hydrological flows and vegetation change
for the last 40 years.

2. I myself am looking for a temporal map of Durban , KwaZulu-Natal if
possible that shows urban growth and or really anything to do with urban
areas. (Preferably from the end of Apartheid till now)

If anyone can assist me, I would be most appreciative.

Warm Regards
Khalid