[OSGeo Africa] Request for evapotranspiration data

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Feb 26 11:03:01 PST 2016

Hi

Sidenote: Its better to start a new mail thread if you have a different question otherwise your question might get buried in the details of the previous poster’s discussion.

You can get Aerial Imagery for pretty much anywhere in the country form aerial.openstreetmap.org.za <http://aerial.openstreetmap.org.za/> - Grant Slater and his cohorts have published it all online from NGI.

Regards

Tim