[OSGeo Africa] Farm registers GIS data for Limpopo

Basson, FC FCBasson at elsenburg.com
Thu Jul 7 09:46:02 PDT 2016

There is an agricultural land use dataset based in the SIQ field boundaries data.  This is a highly detailed dataset showing different crop types.  I'm just not sure who is the official custodian. Try the Limpopo Department of Agriculture first.

Regards

F.C. Basson
GISc Technologist
Research Support Services