[OSGeo Africa] Adding the NGI 50 cm colour orthophotography as WFS

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Fri Jul 8 01:02:41 PDT 2016

Hi Tim

thanks, yes I meant a Web Map Service.

The website you sent gives the following error "mapserv(): Web application error. Traditional BROWSE mode requires a TEMPLATE in the WEB section, but none was provided. "'

Heidi

>>> Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> 08/07/2016 09:52 >>>
Hi

> On 08 Jul 2016, at 8:16 AM, Heidi Van Deventer <HvDeventer at csir.co.za> wrote:
>
> Dear list
>
> can anyone advise whether the NGI 50 cm colour orthophotography is available as a WFS in QGIS?

Do you mean WMS? If so you can use this unofficial URI:

http://aerial.openstreetmap.org.za/wms-ngi-aerial

I'm not sure if it has the most current imagery in it though - grant slater from OSM could probably comment on that...

Regards

Tim