[OSGeo Africa] Old provincial boundaries

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Fri May 27 00:58:09 PDT 2016

You should find it with Department of Land Affairs, contact :

Ms. L. Mabuza
Department of Land Affairs- Public Land Support Services
Room 912, South Block Building
184 Jacob Mare Street
PRETORIA
0001
Tel: (012) 312-9762
Fax: (012) 312-8135
OR
Paul C Schoeman

Sub-Directorate: System Dev & Tech Support
Directorate: Public Land Support Services
Department of Land Affairs
tel (012) 312-9283/9135
fax (012) 312-8135

>>> "Basson, FC" <FCBasson at elsenburg.com> 27/05/2016 09:28 >>>
Hi Thabang

I'm referring to the time when there were only 4 provinces i.e. Cape, Free State, Transvaal and Natal.  This changed to 9 in 1994.  I'm looking for the old ones.  I'm not planning a regime change ;)

Regards
FC