[OSGeo Africa] GIS JOBS

Shanleigh Hugo Shanleigh.Hugo at drdlr.gov.za
Sun Nov 6 22:04:44 PST 2016

Hi Simphiwe

I suggest that you keep an eye on the “Employment” Tab on the GISSA website (www.gissa.org.za)

Kind Regards
Shanleigh Hugo
Control Survey Technician Grade A (Reg: ST 0980 & GT 1186)
Small/Medium Scale Mapping
Department of Rural Development & Land Reform
Chief Directorate: National Geospatial Information
P/Bag X10
(Van Der Sterr Bldg, Rhodes Ave)
Mowbray
7705
Tel: (021) 658 4422/3 or (021) 658 4300
Fax: (021) 658 4348
Website: www.ruraldevelopment.gov.za<http://www.ruraldevelopment.gov.za>
shanleigh.hugo at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:shanleigh.hugo at drdlr.gov.za>

Before printing a hardcopy of this e-mail, please consider the environment.