[OSGeo Africa] FOSS4G Southern Africa 2017: save the date!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 25 05:16:55 PST 2016

Hi Bridget, Gavin, all,

That was a great initial local committee meeting.  Would it be helpful
if I setup a separate mailing list (on the OSGeo infrastructure) for
local committee members to exchange there?  (if yes, should it be public
or private? private is sometimes needed for budget discussions) Or if
you/we plan on using this same africa@ mailing list for all planning
discussions that is fine too.  Let me know what you think.

And have a good weekend!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna