[OSGeo Africa] CIR and False Colour

Khalid Mather khalidmather at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:54:48 PDT 2016

Hi Guys  , hope you are all keeping well.

I am attempting a project to measure street Tree biomass or tree presence
in the greater Durban region. I have a few questions though

1.  is very high spatial resolution data available for use (on a students
budget)
2. are Colour Infra-Red and False Colour images the same thing?
3. Where can I find CIR/ False colour images of Durban?
4. Does anyone have any input as to how this project can be achieved with
as few additional resources as possible? 😂

Thanks and kind Regards
Khalid Mather