[OSGeo Africa] Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Mario Carrera mcarrera at gvsig.com
Mon Dec 11 04:56:04 PST 2017

Dear Paduri,

what do you work as in your company? You can send me a private e-mail to
my mail address to speak about possibe ways of collaboration between
gvSIG Association and your company.

Best regards,
    Mario

Re: [OSGeo Africa] Free course about Geographic Information Systems
applied to Municipality Management

Dear Mario
How are you !

I am looking  free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to
Municipality Management through several video-tutorias, form South Africa ,
Namibia, angola
Please send me MoU , i want to signed agreement from our company
thanking you
regards
Paduri

On 5 December 2017 at 13:11, Mario Carrera <mcarrera at gvsig.com

> /  />/ Hi all,
/>/
/>/ we have launched a free course about Geographic Information Systems
/>/ applied to Municipality Management through several video-tutorials.
/>/
/>/ At this post you can see the list of topics and the first module,
that is
/>/ available already in [1]
/>/
/>/ At the next weeks we will publish the other modules, that we will
include
/>/ at this playlist: [2]
/>/
/>/ The first two modules are theoretical, about differences between GIS and
/>/ CAD, and reference systems, very important to understand the rest of the
/>/ course. From the third one, the modules will be practical, and the
/>/ cartography will be available for each video.
/>/
/>/ In addition, when the course is finishing it will be possible to get the
/>/ official certificate given by the gvSIG Association, where it will be
/>/ obligatory to send a complete exercise.
/>/
/>/ All the information about registration, dates, certification, where to
/>/ send doubts... is available at the frequent questions section of the
first
/>/ post [1].
/>/
/>/ We hope that it's useful for you.
/>/
/>/ Best regards,
/>/     Mario
/>/
/>/ [1] https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/12/04/free-course-about-
/>/ geographic-information-systems-applied-to-municipality-management-list-
/>/ of-topics-and-1st-module-differences-between-sig-and-cad/
/>/ [2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoUYGiBhEtUr-
/>/ APrUkncNVpLtjbfe5OX
/>/
/>/
/>/ --
/>/
/>/ *Mario Carrera*
/>/
/>/ Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association
/>/
/>/ Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación
/>/ gvSIG
/>/
/>/ http://www.gvsig.com
/>/