[OSGeo Africa] CRS in use in South Africa

Charles Rethman rethman at telkomsa.net
Tue Dec 12 06:18:48 PST 2017

Dear Zoltan,

I also used AEA with standard parallels at 24 and 33 and the longitude of centre at 25 for national maps (mostly livelihoods zoning) as well. I also used it for working on whole provinces as well, because most provinces don’t fit into the bounds for SACRS or UTM.

Charles.

Charles Rethman

19 Sans Souci Road, Newlands, 7700
rethman at telkomsa.net <mailto:rethman at telkomsa.net> rethman at me.com <mailto:rethman at me.com>