[OSGeo Africa] Town Layer

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Wed Feb 1 23:15:33 PST 2017

    Morning Mike ,

    I have tried to locate the paper by Prof Kahn you mention.

    I turn up a number of references ( including one to the KZN PPDC of 2005
    -- research and evaluate spatial plannig standards ) but not the one you
    mention here. Prof Kahn seems to wear a number of different academic
    "hats".

    Please could you provide a link to where the document ( Settlement
    Typology that is adapted to KZN by Prof Mike Kahn )  might be found

    Thanks

    CM