[OSGeo Africa] Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in GIS at UWC

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Feb 9 00:56:06 PST 2017

Hi Africa-Osgeo,
I received the following notice yesterday - it may be of interest to
someone on this list.

I have no further knowledge about this post, so please direct your
queries off-list and to UWC.

Good luck and kind regards,
Zoltan

>     Dear Colleagues
>
>     We have a position open for a lecturer / senior lecturer in GIS
>     (focusing on water/environmental applications). This is a
>     re-advertisement due to a lack of South African applicants in the
>     first round. I would greatly appreciate it if you could circulate
>     the link below to your networks:
>
>     https://uwc.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/210
>
>     Many thanks,
>
>     Michael.
>
>     --
>     * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>     Dr Michael C Grenfell (MSc, PhD, FHEA)
>     Senior Lecturer; Environmental & Water Science
>     Institute for Water Studies / Department of Earth Sciences
>     University of the Western Cape
>     Tel: 021 959 2089

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za