[OSGeo Africa] Graduate seeking GIS opportunities

Athenkosi Ntshate ntshatea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:29:31 PST 2017

Good day Colleagues

I am Athenkosi Ntshate, I have been part of this group for sometime. I am
currently based in Johannesburg North looking for any GIS related work,
prefebably I would like an internship that will equip me with skills of a
GIS developer. I am a registered GIS technician with Plato as of last year
February and I am currently finishing my GIS honours with NMMU this year.
Anyone who can help please share ideas on which doors should I knock to, I
have 3 year experience in the GIS field combined with IT Desktop Support
(1st and 2nd Line Support).

Thank you,

--

Best Regards,