[OSGeo Africa] Graduate seeking GIS opportunities

Wilhelm Herbst wherbst at optron.com
Sun Feb 26 21:59:18 PST 2017

Please send me your CV
wherbst at optron.com

From: Africa [mailto:africa-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Athenkosi Ntshate
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 21:30
To: Africa local chapter discussions
Subject: [OSGeo Africa] Graduate seeking GIS opportunities

Good day Colleagues

I am Athenkosi Ntshate, I have been part of this group for sometime. I am currently based in Johannesburg North looking for any GIS related work, prefebably I would like an internship that will equip me with skills of a GIS developer. I am a registered GIS technician with Plato as of last year February and I am currently finishing my GIS honours with NMMU this year. Anyone who can help please share ideas on which doors should I knock to, I have 3 year experience in the GIS field combined with IT Desktop Support (1st and 2nd Line Support).

Thank you,

--

Best Regards,

Mr. Athenkosi Ntshate