[OSGeo Africa] Maps of sub-saharan African cartography

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:22:30 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon Aslam.

There is this map showing the distribution of the Khoi and San peoples in
the Cape during the early stages of colonization and exploration
http://www.oldwynberg.co.za/khoisan.htm

A very interesting 'What if' map can be found here
http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/africa-uncolonized
Showing what Africa may've looked like had colonization by European
countries not occurred, but it is speculative as Islamic colonization and
indigenous colonization would alter this map quite considerably.

Yours Sincerely

*Douglas Anderson*

*Ph: +27 (0) 78 751 0159*