[OSGeo Africa] Important Notice To All Amazon Customers

Immo Blecher immob19 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 23:50:35 PDT 2017

This is a scam? The URL is not kosher.

Immo

On 31/07/2017 18:55, Amazon Sec. Team messages-noreply at amazon.com wrote:
> 	*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
>
> Greetings from Amazon.com.
>                 As you may be aware on July 20th 2017, some of our
> customers accounts were compromised, resulting from data theft of
> 2,592 account records. This breach represents a small fraction of
> Amazon's total customer base, the overwhelming majority of which are
> held in a secure data centre.
> Although the issue is now fully resolved we ask all our customer to
> complete our account verification process. This will only take a few
> minutes and will ensure the safeguarding of your account information.
> Please use the link below to get started.
>
> *GET STARTED <http://78.109.28.66/%7Eegcrypto/services/amzon/account/>*
> Please Note: Failure to comply with our account verification process
> will lead to restrictions being placed on your account. Best regards,
> Amazon Customer Support
>
> Please sign in with your valid email and password for prompt verification.
> Amazon.com
>

> 	© 2017 Amazon.com

*Immo F. Blecher**
Street: */52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
//*Postal:*//52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
//*Cell:*///+27 83 272 6791 |*Fax: *+27 86 7363302
*Email:*_immo at blecher.co.za_ <mailto:immo at blecher.co.za> |
_immob19 at gmail.com_ <mailto:immob19 at gmail.com>| _immob at mymtnmail.co.za
<mailto:immob at mymtnmail.co.za>
_*Internet:*_http://www.blecher.co.za/_

Contact me: immob19 at gmail.com immoblecher

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/immo-blecher/30/414/b8>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.