[OSGeo Africa] DRC Survey points

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Wed Mar 8 02:39:40 PST 2017

Hi Daniel

I assume you control points and specifics of its datum / projections?

Please note that the DRC has various geodetic datums, depending on the region.
A very useful article can be found at http://www.asprs.org/a/resources/grids/06-2005-congo.pdf

Please feel free to contact me off line for advise on this matter.

Aslam Parker | Director: Geo-spatial Information and Professional Support |Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information | Branch: National Geomatics Management Services | www.ngi.gov.za<http://www.ngi.gov.za/>| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za>